The end.

Everything you need to know about raiding with us, and a place to ask questions and talk boss strategies.
Kelodur
Rofficer

Re: The end.

#11 Post by Kelodur » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:34 pm

Fienasre wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:37 pm
Meh. I have no clue if that's even possible with something like a 3-year stint playing an MMORPG with some people you never met. Whatever. The best of times.
Don't forget late night chat in those days, though... I think we know some of each others deepest, darkest secrets.
All I can say is that those are, along with the days I spent at college with Selenya and Beo, truly the best moments of my early life.

And while I love my son, and every single moment I spend with him, the life I have now is more complicated, more heavy and definitely less happy all summed up.

I will never return to those years, I know. I will never wear the stupid grin I had after downing a new boss the night before. I will never feel so stupidly amused as I was while running late night dungeons with the team, exchanging jokes and making fun of Rev. I will never feel part of a community so strongly anymore. And I know my smiles have forever changed from those times to now, and not for the better.

Thanks Renegades for being part of all of this.
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

shindarak
Guild Master

#12 Post by shindarak » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:22 pm

free artifact in your mythical chest at your pally-place. So you should get your second realy easy.

Also to get some nice 210 ilvl-items: go and do the expansion prequel quests and you will get new daily quests for gear!

I might even join you on horde side, if they have room for one more! Wouldl like to do raids (one night per week) as well. Maybe Rubb joins us as well :-)
"Do it with style, or don’t do it at all." -Jazz-

"Come back you cowards! I'll bite your legs off!!!" -de-limbed black knight-

jeym

#13 Post by jeym » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:44 pm

It was a pleasure, mate - however many years ago it was! The RoF years were some of my happiest in games and that is down to the good humour and friendship of those chats. All the best!

Kelodur
Rofficer

#14 Post by Kelodur » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:21 am

shindarak wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:22 pm
free artifact in your mythical chest at your pally-place. So you should get your second realy easy.

Also to get some nice 210 ilvl-items: go and do the expansion prequel quests and you will get new daily quests for gear!

I might even join you on horde side, if they have room for one more! Wouldl like to do raids (one night per week) as well. Maybe Rubb joins us as well :-)
Oh, come on! Where this thread become "the one where everyone say how noob Kel is and how bad his gear is"? :ninja:

It was supposed to be all about the moment, and tears and memories, and "we'll never live moments so good as those"...

However, feel free to join the guild if you want to. Not posting the link to them here out of respect for the Renegades, but feel free to contact me in game for that! (or, just use google :D).
There will be bad days. Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.